Thursday, February 6, 2014

Rx 5 Kapunda SA (Leo) 50,000th pageviews

Hi All
 When my girlfriend said that we are going to Kapunda and that there is an Rx in the park I got
excited but this was not what I was expecting. It is very nice to see a beautiful loco preserved
for future generations to see and if that means painting it bright colours and placing it in a kids
playground..........well I am all for it. I know some of the "purists" out there probably don't like
the paint scheme but if it saves it from being scrapped who can complain.
I just had my 50,000th hit on rusted2therails and I would like to thank my blog followers,
people who regularly come and check out what I am posting and the people who end up
here via a search engine.  
Leo and I having a chat about world events

Till next time
 Mathew Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment